Melissa has been practicing law in the areas of estate planning, business and corporate law, and commercial lending for over 20 years. Before moving to Teton Valley, Idaho in 2007, Melissa was the Principal Law Clerk to the 8thJudicial District Administrative Judge in New York, and prior to that, she practiced law in a prominent law firm in Buffalo, New York. Melissa enjoys volunteering, and has been a member of various non-profit boards and committees for years, including her children’s schools.
In her free time, Melissa enjoys skiing, mountain biking, and hiking, always chasing her very athletic husband and grown kids.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude
- Syracuse Law Review, Associate Editor
- Justinian Honorary Law Society
- Order of the Coif national honorary scholastic society
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, BA Cum Laude